Born on the 12th of August 1955, in Deva city, Hunedoara county, Romania, Adrian Samson is visual art teacher at "Sigismund Toduta" Art High School.
He attended and graduated “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University, Iasi (1978) as well as The Arts and Design University, Cluj Napoca.
He has been a honorary member of the painting department of The Romanian Fine Arts Union since 1986.
Artworks in private & state collections
• private collections in Romania, France, Holland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, UK, Sweden, Australia, Denmark, Italy & U.S.A.
• museal collections in Romania
National & Abroad Exhibitions
• International Artexpo - New York - 2015, 2014
• International Visual Arts Expo, Art Gallery Forma, Deva, Hunedoara county - 2012
• National Artexpo, Bucharest - 2011
• National Artexpo "Sofianu Center", Rm.Vâlcea, Vâlcea county - 2011
• National Artexpo, Romanian Parliament, Bucharest - 2006
• International Art Biennial, Arad, Arad county - 2005, 2003
• Moldavian Artexpo, Chisinau - Bacau - 2003
• Painting and Sculpture Romanian Biennial "Sala Dalles", Bucharest - 1988, 1986, 1984, 1982, 1980
• National Drawing and Engraving Artexpo "Sala Dalles", Bucharest - 1982
Interviews (available in Romanian language)
• Hunedoare county Newspaper
• Dorina Brânduşa Landén - Professional Journalist Association
• NY Artexpo 2014
• Professional Artist Association Timis
• Contemporary Romanian Art - developments and trends (1991)
• Hunedoara county Personalities - up to the XX century (2004, Maria Razba)
• Jubilee Art Album - 1955/2005 (2005, Doina Reghis Ionescu)
Images in Transilvania Art web-site belong to the painter Adrian Samson data-base, and have been disseminated based on a previous agreement. Any use of the pictures, without a prior consent of the artist itself, is strictly prohibited, and punished by the law.
Proudly powered by The Collector